during 9 to 13 April 2018
- Expand catalog using Frédéric technique / Expand by eye (Karin)
- Numerical simulations of longitudinal oscillation as a trigger of an eruption (Yuhong)
- Winking filament simulations with synthetic Ha data (Manuel, Rony)
- Excitation of filament oscillations as did Bojan but in 2D and 3D structures (Yuhao/Valeriia). It is interesting to check if the magnetic model influences the result.
- Study the dependence of the impact angle on the excitation of different modes in 3D simulations (Jaume/Andreu).
- Numerical simulation of a jet triggering oscillations in a filament. Rony said that is necessary to have a realistic magnetic scenario. Realistic jets have Alfvén fronts that can help the excitation of oscillation (Judy).
- Non-linear work extending Ballester´s model on ion-neutral coupling and changes in plasma conditions (José Luís).
- Excitation of kink oscillations by flows (Michael). Apply this model to oscillation to threads. It is not well known the driving mechanism of the oscillations. Also, the high-resolution observations show that the life of the threads is around 20 minutes. The Michael´s model could explain this.
- Study the over-stable modes non-linearly (Rony).
- Try to form condensations in field lines with multiple dips (Judy, Manuel, Yuhao).
- Influence of the non-uniform curvature in LAOs (Manuel).
- Study the coupling of the displacement modes with internal to the thread modes (Michael).
- Why don’t we see shocks in the motion of threads in a flux tube? Velocities are larger than the local sound speed of the thread (José Luís, Michael)
- Numerical/analytical study of damping of LALOs by radiative losses (Jaume, Manuel, José Luís)
- Cross-field structure in form of threads affects the oscillations (Judy)
- Analysis of the amplified oscillations in detail (Karin, Manuel)