1. Diego Turrini (P.I.), INAF-IAPS, Italy. Expertise: Jovian Early Bombardment, dynamical and collisional evolution of planetary systems.
2. Guy Consolmagno, Vatican Observatory Foundation, Vatican State. Expertise: meteorites, thermal evolution and differentiation of Vesta.
3. Gregor Golabek, University of Bayreuth, Germany. Expertise: differentiation and geophysical evolution of planetary bodies.
4. Martin Jutzi, University of Bern, Switzerland. Expertise: impact physics and cratering simulations.
5. Sin-iti Sirono, Nagoya University, Japan. Expertise: differentiation of small bodies, thermal evolution of icy solids in the solar nebula.
6. Vladimir Svetsov, Institute for Dynamics of Geospheres, Russia. Expertise: impact physics, collisional erosion.
7. Paul Tackley, ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Expertise: geophysical fluid dynamics, planetary differentiation.
8. Kleomenis Tsiganis, University of Thessaloniki, Greece. Expertise: evolution of the early Solar System, dynamical and collisional evolution of planetary systems.
1. Michelangelo Formisano (2012-2013), INAF-IAPS, Italy. Expertise: thermal evolution and differentiation of Vesta.
2. Simona Pirani (2012-2016), Lund Observatory, Sweden. Expertise: Late Heavy Bombardment, dynamical and collisional evolution of the asteroid belt.
3. Mirko Riazzoli (2012-2016), Italy. Expertise: web design and development.
Philip, the brave manatee!