The first Team meeting will took place during the week of 22nd January 2018.
Discussions were fluid, but a rough schedule, with links to individual talks, is provided below.
– Welcome, administration, meeting goals & ground rules (Matt, Frédéric)
– Sunspot number overview & historical context (Laure)
– “Triad” debrief
– Clette & Lefévre and Lockwood et al. (Greg)
– Svalgaard & Schatten and Chatzistergos et al. (Mike, Ed)
– Friedli (Thomas)
Monday p.m. Methods 1825-present (1)
Tuesday a.m. Methods 1825-present (2)
Tuesday p.m. Data base
– Recent developments for Vaquero et al. data base (José)
– Data/software repository (Frédéric, Andrés)
– Series release: IAU sanctioning, procedure for updates (Alexei, Frédéric)
–Tashkent observations (Alexei)
-Open discussion of best practices; analyses needed before ISSI-2(Frédéric, Matt)
– Working group meetings
– Pre-Schwabe (1) 18th century (Rainer, Ilya, Ed)
– Pre-Schwabe (2) 17th century & Maunder Minimum (Ilya, José, Matt, Andrés)
– Open discussion (Lidia)
– Travel, subgroup meetings, etc.