To continue discussions on the team topic during COVID-19 times, we organized a 3-hour virtual meeting on Tuesday September 14th 2021 at 1300 UT. Below you can find the agenda and participants list, and a group photo.
- Short introduction (topic, participants), and group picture.
- Short (10-15 min) presentations.
- S. England (Vertical gradients in horizontal winds seen by ICON-MIGHTI in the 100–150 km region)
- J. Rodriguez-Zuluaga (Topside spread F-related Poynting flux)
- W. Longley (Update on 150-km work)
- E. Rojas (Farley-Buneman Instabilities)
- M. Oppenheim (150-km Echo Kinetic Simulations: An Update)
- General discussions.
- Chau, Jorge (Germany, Chair)
- England, Scott (USA)
- Hysell, David (USA)
- Kudeki, Erhan (USA)
- Lehmacher, Gerald (USA)
- Liu, Huixin (Japan)
- Otsuka, Yuichi (Japan)
- Patra, Amit (India)
- Pedatella, Nick (USA)
- Stolle, Claudia (Germany)
- Longley, William (USA)
- Reyes, Pablo (USA)
- Rojas, Enrique (USA, YS)
- Vierinen, Juha (Norway)