Following ISSI initiative, we met on Tuesday July 14th 2020 at 1551 CET. Below you can find the agenda and participants list, and a couple of photos.
- Welcome by ISSI
- Short introduction (topic, participants), and group picture.
- Alternative plan in case the September in person meeting in cancelled or not many of us can attend.
- Ideas on material for a short video for ISSI anniversary.
- Status of activities planned during the first meeting
- Short (10-15 min) presentations.
- S. England (ICON Observations of Atmospheric Waves in the Thermosphere)
- A. Patra (Observations of 150-km echoes from Gadanki and EAR)
- W. Longley (Arecibo plasma line power striations)
- G. Lehmacher (150-km echoes: Jicamarca studies)
- General discussions (and group picture).
- Chau, Jorge (Germany, Chair)
- England, Scott (USA)
- Hysell, David (USA)
- Lehmacher, Gerald (USA)
- Liu, Huixin (Japan)
- Milla, Marco (Peru)
- Otsuka, Yuichi (Japan)
- Patra, Amit (India)
- Pedatella, Nick (USA)
- Stolle, Claudia (Germany)
- Longley, William (USA)
- Reyes, Pablo (USA)
- Rojas, Enrique (USA, YS)
- Lehmann, Alexandra
- Saliba, Saliba
- von Steiger, Rudolf
- Wambsganss, Joachim
- Kudeki, Erhan (USA)
- Oppenheim, Meers (USA)
- Vierinen, Juha (Norway)