1. Cosmic Ray Diffusion Tensor Throughout the Heliosphere derived from a Nearly Incompressible Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence Model, by L.-L. Zhao, L. Adhikari, G.P. Zank, Q. Hu, and X.S. Feng, ApJ, 849:88, https://doi.org/10.3847/1538-4357/aa932a, 2017.
2. Theory and Transport of Nearly Incompressible Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence. III. Evolution of Power Anisotropy in Magnetic Field Fluctuations Throughout the Heliosphere, by L. Adhikari, G.P. Zank, P. Hunana, D. Shiota, R. Bruno, and D. Telloni, ApJ, 851:117, https://doi.org/10.3847/1538-4357/aa9ce4, 2017.
3. Nearly incompressible turbulence for different 2D and slab energy ratios, by L Adhikari, G P Zank, P Hunana, R Bruno, D Telloni, Q Hu, and D Shiota, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), 900, 012001, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/900/1/012001, ed. G.P. Zank (2017).
4. The Theory of Nearly Incompressible Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence: Homogeneous Description, by G P Zank, L Adhikari, P Hunana, D Shiota, R Bruno, D Telloni, and K. Avinash, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), 900, 012023, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/900/1/012023, ed. G.P. Zank (2017).
5. Energetic Particles of keV–MeV Energies Observed near Reconnecting Current Sheets at 1 AU, by Khabarova Olga V. and Zank Gary P., The Astrophysical Journal, 843, 1, 4, https://doi.org/10.3847/1538-4357/aa7686, 2017.
1. Theory and Transport of Nearly Incompressible Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence. IV. Solar Coronal Turbulence, by G.P. Zank, L. Adhikari, P. Hunana, S.K. Tiwari, R. Moore, D. Shiota, R. Bruno, and D. Telloni, ApJ, in press, 2018.
2. Re-acceleration of energetic particles in large-scale heliospheric magnetic cavities, by Khabarova O. V., Olga E. Malandraki, Gary P. Zank, Gang Li, Jakobus A. le Roux, Gary M. Webb, Proceedings IAU Symposium No. 335, 2017 “Space Weather in the Heliosphere: Processes and Forecasts”, (C. Foullon, & O. Malandraki, eds.), International Astronomical Union Proceedings, in press, 2018.
1. Ion Diffusion and Acceleration in Plasma Turbulence, by F. Pecora, S. Servidio, A.Greco, W. H. Matthaeus, D. Burgess, C. Haynes and P. Veltri, submitted to Journal of Plasma Physics.
2. Local energy transfer rate and kinetic processes: the fate of turbulent energy in two-dimensional Hybrid Vlasov-Maxwell numerical simulation, by Luca Sorriso-Valvo, Denise Perrone, Oreste Pezzi, Francesco Valentini, Sergio Servidio, Ioannis Zouganelis & Pierluigi Veltri. Submitted to Journal of Plasma Physics